We will ask you to complete the verification process by providing your documents, photo and a selfie in real-time. You will be provided with the instruction all along the process.
We accept Passports, IDs, Driver's Licenses for verification. The system will ask you to take a picture of your document on both sides.
Please make sure of the following:
- You provide a valid document (not a screen/copy)
- Your personal information and photo are clearly visible
- Your document is up to date
Once you have uploaded your document, you will be asked to take a photo of yourself. Please make sure to place your face in the face sign showing on the screen.
In case of rejection, you will be able to complete the procedure again.
You will be asked to provide:
- A color close-up picture of your ID (both sides, see example below).
- A color picture of you holding your ID close to your face along with a piece of paper with the current date and your account username written by hand (see example below).
Size and quality: > 500 x 500 pixels, your personal information must be clearly readable.
If you’re registering as a married couple, you must provide either the birth certificate of both of you or the marital agreement. We will provide you with a link to upload this after you submit your personal documents for verification.
Usually, all documents are reviewed within 24 hours, once this is done, you will receive a notification with the rejection reason or approval confirmation. You can also check the status of your application under the “Documents” menu.
If your documents are rejected, please read this article.