The reason why your documents have been rejected will be shown in the Documents menu. If you have confirmed your email address, then an email notification will be sent as well.
First, we kindly advise you to check if your uploaded photos match our requirements. You can check them here.
When filling in your personal information, please note that it must match your uploaded documents.
The most common reasons why documents get rejected:
- Bad-quality photo (document is not clear enough to be read)
- Documents are expired
- No birth date on ID
- No face on ID
- Digitally modified photos
- Only parts of the documents are visible
- Personal information is not correct
- You did not complete the verification process. Please make sure to go through all the steps
- You already have another account on our platform. Please check this article if this is the case
Please log in to your model account, read the reason why your documents were rejected, and re-upload them. Make sure that they will comply with the site rules this time to avoid any additional delays.
If the Request Approval button appears not active, please delete it and then enter your name again in the corresponding field. This will activate the button.
We will review your account again within 72 hours (3 days) after submission.