If you suspect to have any technical issues with your account on the website, we kindly suggest following the guidance below.
First, we ask you to please perform the general troubleshooting steps:
- Log out of your account.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies. Click here to see a detailed step-by-step guide on how to do it.
- Try using a private window (incognito mode) or an alternative browser.
- Restart your browser/device.
If you face any technical issues during the private/exclusive private session, please leave the show immediately and leave a comment about the situation.
If you experience issues with connection, please perform the connection speed test.
Here are the minimum requirements for the results:
- Ping: less than 200ms
- Jitter: less than 4ms
- Download: more than 4Mbps
- Upload: more than 4Mbps
If your results do not meet the criteria, then we can consider the issue with your connection and kindly advise you to contact your Internet service provider to resolve it.
If you have issues with your camera and microphone in exclusive private shows, please make sure that they are:
- Connected, enabled, and turned on
- Allowed to be used by your browser
- Working with up-to-date drivers
You can always test your camera and microphone before starting an exclusive private session by clicking on the question mark sign on a start private window: