To add a new model to your studio account:
- Click "My Models" at the top of the screen > "Add Model"
Use this link: https://stripchat.com/studio/model-add
- Enter the model’s username, email, and password
- Click “Add Model”
Once a model account is created, you need to upload the model's documents for review.
Very important to remember:
- One model account can have up to 6 registered persons.
- It is prohibited for one person to stream from several accounts at the same time. If a person is present in more than one model account, this person can only stream from one account at a time.
- If you want to add a person already registered in an existing account to a new one, you can do so from your "My Models" dashboard.
If you want to add an independent model to your studio:
- Contact Support to get a reference code.
- Provide this code to the model you want to add to your studio.
- The model must contact Support from their registered email to confirm they want to join your studio and provide the reference code.
- If you and the model provide the same reference code, we add this model to your studio.
If you want to transfer a model from another studio to yours:
- Contact Support and send the model’s and the studio’s usernames.
- Support gives you a reference code.
- The model and the other studio need to contact Support from their registered emails and provide this reference code.
- When Support sees it’s the same code, the model is transferred to your studio.