StripScore is an indicator that helps you rank higher.
The higher your StripScore, the higher your position on the website. The higher your position on the website, the more viewers you get in your room.
StripScore is based on many factors, including how much you earn, how complete your profile and broadcast settings are, etc.
You can improve your StripScore over time. Your StripScore depends on:
- Well-described Tip Menu
- Quality of your stream (good internet connection and higher video resolution are important)
- Turned-on microphone during a broadcast
- Uploaded background photo or video
- Public photo albums and videos
- Detailed Goal and Topic for your broadcasts
- Complete profile
- Private show rating
Your revenue roughly accounts for 50-80% of your StripScore. The other factors account for 20-50%. So you can still improve your position on the site even if you don't get that many viewers yet.
Your StripScore will rise over time if you follow all the guidelines above and perform consistently.
There are no penalties for taking days off, so feel free to have your holidays whenever you want. Your StripScore will not go down. Just bear in mind that fans tend to stick with models who stream often and regularly.