Most payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.
You can pause and resume payouts anytime. If you pause payouts, you will not be receiving them until you resume them. Once resumed, they will be made on schedule, as always. It means that if you want to get a payout on Tuesday, make sure to resume payouts before 23:59 UTC+0 on Sunday.
NOTE: If you change your payment settings on Monday or Tuesday, the payout will be cancelled and made only the following week.
We make payouts every Tuesday via:
- Paxum (delivered instantly)
- ePayService (delivered instantly)
- Cosmo Payment (delivered instantly)
- Crypto (Bitcoin, Ethereum, USD Coin, Tether) (delivered within a few hours)
- EUR Wire Transfer (SEPA) (delivered within 2-10 business days)
- ACH/Direct Payments (delivered within 2-10 business days)
- Local Wires/Directa24 (delivered within 2-10 business days)
We make payouts every other Tuesday via:
- International Wire Transfer (takes 2-10 business days)
Your payout is scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
- For Paxum, ePayService, and Cosmo Payment the minimum is $50
- For Bitcoin (BTC) and Tether (USDT) the minimum is $50, for Ethereum (ETH) and USD Coin (USDC) it's $100
- For Local Wires/Directa24 the minimum is $50 - For ACH/Direct Payments and EUR Wire Transfer (SEPA) the minimum is $100
- For International Wire Transfer the minimum is $500