A Ticket show is like a regular Group show but instead of paying a per-minute rate, users must pay a fixed price to either book their spot in advance or to join the show straightaway in case it’s already started.
To start a Ticket show:
- Start your broadcast > click on the Ticket/Group Show button below your broadcasting window
- In the Broadcast Modes window, stick to the Ticket Show section
- Next to the title, you can see the price for users to pay. You can edit the price in the Your Pricing panel in the My Details tab. Set the price between 8 to 1,000 tokens.
- Add a description of the show in the Topic field to pique users’ interest. This text will only be used for the announcement.
- Click Announce & Start, and you're all set!