Kiiroo is an interactive toy that reacts to tips. But unlike Lovense, Kiiroo has a unique feature that allows other toys to synchronize their motions with its own at any distance. This means that if a user also has a Kiiroo toy, they can connect it to yours and have pleasure simultaneously. Ideal for Private shows.
To walk you through the whole setup process, we created this step-by-step guide on how to connect your Kiiroo toy to your device and then to our website.
Connecting Kiiroo to your mobile device:
1. Download FeelConnect app to your phone from App Store or Google Play.
2. Once it’s installed, launch it and tap on “Show devices near me”. Make sure the bluetooth on your phone is on.
3. Now turn on your Kiiroo. It will already be in bluetooth mode.
4. Your Kiiroo toy and phone will pair automatically.
In case this does not work, you can connect Kiiroo to your phone manually by opening the menu bar in the FeelConnect app, tapping on “Connect a device” and selecting the device yourself.
1. Open our site from a computer or from a different device than the one where you have installed the FeelConnect app and go to your broadcasting page.
2. Find "My Show Controls" under your broadcasting window.
3. Head over to the "Interactive Toys" panel and click on Kiiroo settings icon. A modal window with a QR code will pop up.
4. Now open the menu bar in the FeelConnect app and tap “add website”.
5. The app will ask you to access the camera. Tap “Allow”, and it will open a QR code scanner.
6. Scan the QR code on our site with your smartphone.
Congratulations! Your toy will now respond to all tips with the vibration level and duration you have set. Enjoy your new interactive journey!