If you don't want to give a public show yet are willing to take up Private shows, Private Requests Offline are the answer. You can set times when users can request a Private show with you while you're offline. The only thing you need to be able to activate this feature, is to have Plasma Messenger enabled beforehand.
How to set up the Private Requests Offline
1. Go to your broadcasting page and find the tab "Private Requests Offline".
2. Click on the "Connect Plasma" button to connect your Plasma Messenger.
3. Enable the toggle switch on the "Offline Private Schedule" panel.
4. Set your schedule by selecting your preferred time slots, and hit "Save".
Once it's set up, users will be able to see your offline private schedule when they visit your profile and request the Private from there.
If a user sends a request, you will get a notification in Plasma. You have 10 minutes to reply to the request, and can accept/decline it from Plasma directly or from the site if you're on your computer. If you accept it, you will automatically land on your broadcasting page. Select "START SHOW", and the Private will begin. If you're using OBS to stream, the steps to follow when accepting a Private Requests Offline are slightly different.
How to set up OBS for Private Requests Offline
1. Accept the Private request in the pop-up window.
2. A window to confirm the show settings will emerge – you must close it.
3. Now you'll land on your broadcasting page where you must select "Switch to external broadcast software (OBS)".
4. On OBS, click on the "Start streaming" button.
5. Hit "Accept" in the Private request window.
6. Confirm your show settings and hit "Go to Private".
In case a user requests a Private show and leaves the site after you accept it, they will be charged the minimum duration of the show which will be credited to you.
IMPORTANT NOTE: if you set up an offline private schedule, you must stick to it. If you don’t reply at all to requests, this feature will become disabled until you turn it back on, and if you miss requests too often, it will become disabled for you for 1 month. So make sure that Plasma notifications on your phone are on, and always reply to requests.