A Ticket/Group show is a type of show that can be watched by many viewers.
Viewers either buy a ticket once for the whole show (Ticket show) or pay per minute (Group show).
To start a Ticket or Group show:
- Start your broadcast > click on the Ticket/Group Show button below your broadcasting window.
- In the Set Up Ticket/Group Show window, choose Ticket Show or Group Show:
- For Ticket Show, choose the price per ticket (paid once for the whole show)
- For Group Show, choose the price per minute per viewer
- In the What's the show about? field, tell your viewers what the show will be dedicated to.
- In the When the show starts? field, choose whether you want to start the show:
- Right away
- In 5 minutes
- In 10 minutes
- In 15 minutes
- Click the button to announce or start the show.
Things to remember:
- Everyone can see the group chat, but only the participants can chat and watch the show.
- Users can enter and exit a Group show anytime.
- If your Ticket/Group show hasn't started yet, you can cancel it. In case of a Ticket show, all tokens already paid for the tickets will be refunded.