The 4th of July, also known as Independence Day of the US, dates back to the 18th century when the Continental Congress voted in favor of independence thus the US as we know it nowadays was born. Ever since, this date is celebrated with festivities ranging from fireworks, parades, and concerts, to more casual family gatherings and barbecues.
We want to make this event happen online, allowing users worldwide to connect and have fun with our performers.
For models, it is a unique opportunity to receive target traffic and interact with fans.
- Special promotion of the category and shows on social media.
- Unique spot on the platform main page under ‘Specials’.
- Target traffic and better placement on the website.
- Another add-on to models’ primary categories.
- Better exposure to the US audience.
- Excellent chance to stand out and host a special show.
- Perfect entertainment for both models and fans.
- Exclusive opportunity available for a limited time.
The category: Models can apply to appear in a special category, which will be shown on the website main page and respective index pages in 'Specials'.
The dates of the event and the timing for applying for the special category will be announced each year in Model News.
How to apply to appear in the category?
1) You can find the Independence Day category on the Broadcasting page → My Details → Stream Specifics.
2) Choose July 4th from the list of available categories.
3) Upload a sample video of at least 30 seconds to get verified. Please note that the sample should be with sound as well.
In this video, you need to perform how you’re going to perform in the actual Independence Day show. Consider it a teaser for your upcoming show. Its purpose is to demonstrate that it matches the categories you’ve chosen.
Important note: the video should be in one of the following formats: MP4, MOV, MPEG.
How do I choose to appear in the category after verification?
Once our Team makes sure your sample video and the categories you've chosen match, you'll be notified via PM.
Once approved, you will see the Independence Day category approved on the Broadcasting Page → My Details → Stream Specifics.
It means that if you are now planning to go live featuring your Independence Day show, you should select it in your Stream Specifics; hence your show will appear in the dedicated category in specials! You can choose the category whenever you want to appear there. You are free to decide if you are going to broadcast in a tailored outfit for the whole period or to have a break and host regular shows.
Independence Day is one of those categories that require your public show performance to match them. Imagine that you're verified for this category and choose it in Stream Specifics before going online. In that case, Independence Day needs to be reflected in your Tip Menu activities, topic. Some of its themed items should appear in your show, either the American flag, red, blue, and white balloons, or any other themed items you choose.
Making your show tailored
- Colors: the official colors for this day are the ones of the American flag – white, red, and blue. So you can use balloons, pillowcases, clothes, etc. in these colors.
- Souvenirs: there are dozens of souvenir products devoted to this celebration available in every country. Try searching through your local sites for tailored items by typing ‘4th of July souvenirs’ in your browser.
- Flags: since it’s a patriotic festivity, the American flag should be a must, either on your wall or printed on your t-shirt.
- Related items: sparklers and pretty much anything with the American flag or flag’s colors. Hairbands, wreaths, cushions, your outfit… Also, as many Americans celebrate this day with a home barbecue, you could organize your own or have some hotdogs to eat on cam. Maybe your users will be curious about how many sausages you can eat or will be pleased to see the process of how you do it. Add it to your Tip Menu.
- More ideas: try body art or use makeup. You might use the colors of the American flag mentioned above. Stars and stripes like the ones in the flag are also all about this day.