What started as a religious holiday, is today a worldwide cultural and commercial phenomenon that needs no introduction.
For models, it is a very special event that allows them to attract target traffic and engage their fans.
- Special promotion of the category and shows on social media and xHamster.com.
- Unique spot on the platform main page under ‘Specials’.
- Target traffic and better placement on the website.
- Another category to be displayed beside your primary ones.
- Better exposure to an international audience.
- Excellent chance to stand out and host a special show.
- Perfect entertainment for both models and fans.
- Exclusive opportunity available for a limited time.
The category: Models can apply to appear in a special category, which will be shown on platform main page.
The dates of the event and the timing for applying for the special category will be announced each year in Model News.
How to apply to appear in the category?
1) You can find the Christmas category on the Broadcasting page → My Details → Stream Specifics.
2) Choose Christmas from the list of available categories.
3) Upload a sample video of at least 30 seconds to get verified. Please note that the sample should be with sound as well.
In this video, you need to perform how you’re going to perform in the actual Christmas show. Consider it a teaser for your upcoming show. Its purpose is to demonstrate that it matches the categories you’ve chosen. Also, your outfit should be a 100% match; a Christmas tree on the background alone will not be enough to make it through our moderation. We expect to see Christmas-themed costumes and props.
Important note: the video should be in one of the following formats: MP4, MOV, MPEG.
How do I choose to appear in the category after verification?
Once our Team makes sure your sample video and the categories you've chosen match, you'll be notified via PM.
Once approved, you will see the Christmas category approved on the Broadcasting Page → My Details → Stream Specifics.
It means that if you are now planning to go live featuring your Christmas show, you should select it in your Stream Specifics; hence your show will appear in the dedicated category in specials! You can choose the category whenever you want to appear there. You are free to decide if you are going to broadcast in a tailored outfit for the whole period or to have a break and host regular shows.
Christmas is one of those categories that require your public show performance to match them. Imagine that you're verified for this category and choose it in Stream Specifics before going online. In that case, Christmas needs to be reflected in your Tip Menu activities, topic. Some of its tailored items should appear in your show, either Christmas trees, stockings, Santa decorations, or other christmassy stuff you choose.
Making your show tailored to Christmas
- Christmas outfits: this is the season of Christmas sweaters, so you can find tons of them in any shop near you. You can also get a Mrs. Claus or Santa Claus outfit, and what about making your own outfit? Below you will see some ideas on how you can dress up to match the category. It will help you to get a general understanding of our expectations. However, your character and your costumes entirely remain to your imagination.
- Props and decorations: there are dozens of items devoted to this celebration available in every country. From Christmas lights to Christmas trees, fake snow, stockings, and all kind of themed items. Don’t be afraid to go all in, when it comes to Christmas decorations, there’s no such thing as being too extra.
- Makeup: face paint and makeup are always a good idea. And you don’t need to be a makeup artist to pull off a Christmas look; there are a lot of easy-to-do makeup ideas on the internet for makeup newbies to follow.