Only studios can change the usernames of studio models. They can do it once per 60 days.
The new username must meet the following rules:
- Never been used before on the platform
- Is not taken by another user or model on the platform
How to change the username of a studio model:
- As a Studio Admin, open the “My Models” page.
- Choose a model you want to rename in the list, click/tap on 3 dots to the right > click/tap “Log In as This Model” > “Log In as Model”.
- After you've logged in as a model you want to rename, go to “Settings and Privacy” > “My Username”. Change the username.
! Use the STUDIO password when changing the username, not the model password.
Old username visibility
By default, viewers can still find models by their old usernames. The old usernames will be visible in search results next to their new names. Users will be able to access their profile via the old profile links.
If you wish for a fresh start for your models and don’t want their old username to be visible, check the special box in “My Username” (Nobody can find me by my old username via search or profile link).